Show Handling for the Breed Ring
The conformation breed ring can be an intimidating place for the novice or experienced handler. Let K9JYM Show Handling instructor, Ann Sullivan, teach you how to get the most out of your dog and presentation before the conformation/show judge. Ann has years of experience in the breed ring and can teach you the techniques for bringing the judges’ attention your way. Regardless of what breed you have, the skills for showing the best side of your dog and building the handler’s confidence, grace, and poise in the show ring are the same.
No Sign-UP or Registration Required
Our Show Handling classes work a little differently than our other classes. Many of our students have a busy show schedule and cannot come to class regularly. Instead of a regular session, this is a revolving class. No need to sign-up or register - just show up.
Two Ways to Pay
There are two ways to pay for Show Handling
And pay the $25 Drop-In Fee
Use your Show Handling Punch Card and SAVE BIG!!
Purchase a punch card for just $115 - good for any 6 classes in a 3-month period. (Card expires 3 months after purchase.) Cards can be purchased in the office or bought online and picked up in the office.
When you register for this class, you are buying our $115 Show Handling Punch Card, which is good for 6 show handling classes with Ann Sullivan at K9Jym within a 3-month time frame. Registration helps avoid lines at the office and saves you time.
- Come to the daytime or evening class - or mix it up - regardless of which one you signed up for.
- You can come 6 times consecutively, or come 6 times every few weeks as your schedule allows. But please remember, once the card expires, there will be NO REFUNDS of un-punched class time.
- Treat this card the same as cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
- After you register, stop by the office to pick up your Punch Card.
- At class, you will get your card punched and sign-in using the sign-in sheet.
- YOU MUST have your punch card to use it. If you forget your card, you will be charged a $25 drop-in fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Drop-ins are welcome @ $25 per class.